Inverness Town Twinning Committee is sponsored by the Inverness City Committee of the Highland Council and is administered by a voluntary
committee elected annually from the citizens of Inverness.
- Miss Christina Cameron (Chairman).
- Mrs Jean Slater (Vice chairman).
- Cllr Graham RossMiss (Minute Secretary).
- Mr Jim Convery (Treasurer).
- Mr Duncan Chisholm ( Augsburg Contact).
- Mr James Alexander (La Baule Contact).
- Mr Bob Shanks (St. Valery Contact).
James Alexander; Mrs Erin MacIver; Miss Christina Cameron; Duncan Chisholm; John Bruce; Mrs Dorothy Kew, Bob Shanks, Duncan MacDonald, Jim Convery, Provost Helen Carmichael, Cllr Bet MacAllister, Cllr Calum Smith, Cllr Ron MacWilliam, Cllr Graham Ross; Mr David Haas (Ex-Officio)
The Annual Public Meeting will be held in the Town House on Wednesday 25th April 2018 at 7.30pm. All welcome.
We look forward to the Domsingkaben Boys Choir singing in the Town House on Friday 25th May, 2018 at 7.30pm.